Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Holy cow its been a long time

Holy Moly it's been a long time since I wrote a blog.

So here's an update...

I got my boobs removed in January. Actually just 6 weeks ago today. I had what was called a bilateral mastectomy and reconstruction all in one go. The surgery took about 2 hours and the recovery was kind of shitty. Since I was favouring my chest it made by lower back hurt and without the Percocets I could hardly walk. At first I though that bilateral mastectomies and reconstruction at the same time were a bad idea but now that I'm 6 weeks in and I'm just about ready for my implant I think it was the right choice. I've been going in to see the plastic surgeon weekly have my fillable balloon type implant things and after this week I think I'm at the size I want. I gotta tell yah, its pretty sweet that I don't have to wear a bra!!

The Rotten welcomes Kiefer on bass... (well he joined in June but then I haven't written a blog in ages). We really, really look forward to touring with Kiefer this summer. Can't wait!!

We've also been working on a new album that we hope to have ready for this summer's tour.

We'll the bread I'm baking is burning so that's it for today. I'll try to blog more often.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Ang, glad to hear the balloons are doing their thing. Shan't be long now. When is the next surgery?

    ReplyDelete